Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is an original contribution or technical report, i.e., the manuscript has not been copied from the Internet, or any other physical or electronic source.
The manuscript topic is considered within the research areas of the Journal.
- LAJC accepts only submissions of original technical contributions. Submission should not have been published in any publications nor be under consideration by another journal. If a refereed conference has already published a paper, LAJC only considers a submission that contains significant additional contributions, compared to the original material. It is imperative that a brief description of the differences, as well as the conference version(s), be attached to this submission for reviewers to identify the new technical materials considered for publication in LAJC.
- The manuscript has been written in English or Spanish and complies with the Journal format specifications.
The manuscript clearly states:
● Abstract (máx. 200 words)
- The images in the manuscript must have good resolution and have been optimized for inclusion in electronic document
- To contribute reducing research and publication misconduct, all submitted manuscripts will be checked with a plagiarism detection software.
- This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity. To assist with this process the key items that need to be observed are as follows:
● Remove names, affiliations and email addresses.
● Use the third person to refer to work the Authors have previously undertaken, e.g. replace any phrases like "as we have shown before" with "… has been shown before [Anonymous, 20020]".
● Cite papers published by the Author in the text as follows: "[Anonymous, 2007]".
● Make sure figures do not contain any affiliation related identifier
● Remove references to funding sources.
● Do not include acknowledgments.
● Remove any identifying information, including author names, from file names and ensure document properties are also anonymized.
● All previous information will be included in the accepted manuscripts by authors before publishing them.
By participating as Author (s) in LAJC, non-exclusive copyright is transferred to the National Polytechnic School, represented by the Department of Informatics and Computer Sciences, to publish the material submitted by the Author (s) on institutional websites, or print materials from the institution.
The National Polytechnic School and the Department of Informatics and Computer Sciences, ensure that the material will not be released, nor will be used internally for profit through paid subscriptions. The material sent will be used only for academic and scientific purposes.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes stated in the Copyright Notice and are not available for any other purpose or another person.
The National Polytechnic School and the Department of Informatics and Computer Sciences, ensure the terms of Copyright declared in the Copyright Notice.